SPECIALTY SERVICE: Financial Reporting
The Financial Reporting Services Practice (FRS) of Callaway Partners provides accounting advisory services and SEC reporting advisory services. In today’s business environment, coping with the magnitude of technical accounting and financial reporting issues has never been more challenging. We can provide objective and balanced feedback on a company’s existing accounting policies or proposed accounting for a new complex transaction. Our professionals can act as a sounding board in discussing the relevant accounting principles and related issues that apply to a particular situation. We will help you document your conclusions and proposed financial statement disclosure.
Our services include:
- Accounting advisory services:
- Accounting for complex transactions
- Researching relevant accounting principles
- Analysis of external reporting
- Assisting clients develop and document their accounting policies
- Providing audit committee support
- SEC reporting advisory services:
- SEC reporting for complex transactions
- Assisting clients with the submission of their filings with United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Assisting clients reply to SEC staff inquiries
To ensure that our clients are kept up to date, our professionals also monitor the activities of the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), Emerging Issues Task Force (EITF), the Accounting Standards Executive Committee (AcSEC) of the AICPA, the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), and the SEC.
For additional information please contact Frank Scheuerell, Jr.