SPECIALTY SERVICE: Bankruptcy Administration
Callaway Partners provides a comprehensive selection of bankruptcy project management support and case accounting support services designed to assist clients and case professionals through the day-to-day "heavy-lifting" of Chapter 11 compliance. Our seasoned professionals provide the industry knowledge and experience required to assist clients with a streamlined, efficient AND affordable process to respond to the bankruptcy court's aggressive deadlines.
The Callaway approach to project management is designed to leverage company resources with experienced finance and accounting professionals. With defined roles to support the client and their advisory professionals, Callaway can minimize duplicative efforts and create substantial savings for the estate. Callaway's processes bring information together from all phases of the bankruptcy process and connect key stages of the case to all reporting functions. By synchronizing work streams, Callaway's highly-trained and hands-on teams will manage the process, thereby reducing the requirement to continually re-gather information – allowing clients to focus on running the business. Precise orchestration of all restructuring efforts is essential to our client’s ongoing success.
Services are customized to meet each company's unique needs; to help each to reach their goal with the finest talent the industry has to offer. Services include:
- Fresh Start Accounting
- First Day Motions accounting support and management
- "Critical Vendor" & "Work in Progress" vendor identification, negotiations and payment support
- Preparation of Schedules and Statements
- US Trustee Reporting requirements – Monthly Operating Reports
- Reclamation Claims calculations and negotiations
- Claims Reconciliation and Claims Objection management
- Executory Contract Analysis and Management
- Contract Rejection/Assumption Cure Analysis – including integration of claims reconciliation data with contract databases
- Vendor Management in connection with contract review and strategic sourcing
- Purchasing department support and vendor management
- Preference Analysis and collection efforts
For additional information please contact Elaine Lane.